View Profile shouKawa

13 Movie Reviews

The sound needs work. It's very hard to understand what the characters are saying and the second + play throughs of the video include the song over the voices.

ComicalCoAnimations responds:

Check out the youtube channel for more content!

Who made the song?

LM-Santos responds:

This song is from a random free-to-use website. I just tacked it on when the anim was done so I didn't pay attention to what site. I also don't have the file anymore.
Sorry bout that!!

Nightmare before Christmas song titled "What's This" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWD-mSUtrU

32 Audio Reviews

Pixel magic! I really like the journey you lay out for us in the music. I can hear each step of the way. It's a fun and energetic song! :)

ChronoNomad responds:

Pixel magic, indeed! :D So very glad to hear that you enjoy the journey, shouKawa. Thanks for coming along on this magical excursion, and your review is greatly appreciated.

I'd tag this as cinematic techno with a dash of industrial. I really like the historical backdrop for this musical story. Russia and it's surrounding countries have some of my favorite history and artists.

I0TA responds:

Slav Powar! (ps. I'm not slavic but I like their history)

Thanks for dropping by! :P

So glad to hear a new improv from you, Lucid! It's beautiful <3 It makes me think of the sound tracks of some of my favorite movies such as Howl's Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away. But One Day has it's own journey and story that I am enjoying being carried away with. :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I love all those movies! So I'm glad you followed along with the story of my improv ^___^
Thanks for checking out my work again :D!

7 Art Reviews

Oh my goodness! This is amazing! The contrast between the leaves and the berry is simply beautiful. You nailed the lighting. At first it looks like a photo, but the more I look at it the more I can see the parts that make up the whole. Superb!

Dune is one of my favorite series. Great job! Very nostalgic :)

Great perspective! The background reminds me of light beams.

“Where there is peace and meditation, there is neither anxiety nor doubt." ~ Francis of Assisi

n/a, Female