Pedestrian Pastry Pedestrian Pastry

Awesome music! And I love how they're noses flop up and down! Hilarious :D

Merry Christmas 2016 | Root & Digby Merry Christmas 2016 | Root & Digby

Awesome! Merry Christmas :) My family's been hoping for a Christmas Root and Digby! Yay!!!!

Jerbeh responds:

Haha thats awesome! Hope you had a good Christmas!

Dating Websites | Root & Digby Dating Websites | Root & Digby

Root and Digby is one of my favorite series on NG! I get so excited when you put a new one up :D Root's New Shoes is a family joke. We all go around saying "Awwww...they broke!" "What broke? Your shoes?" "Nope! Just my legs." And, of course, interpose other likely things that "broke" and didn't "break" as the situation calls for :D Thanks for sharing these awesome characters with us!!!!

Jerbeh responds:

Haha! Thank you! This comment made my day! :D

One Day One Day

So glad to hear a new improv from you, Lucid! It's beautiful <3 It makes me think of the sound tracks of some of my favorite movies such as Howl's Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away. But One Day has it's own journey and story that I am enjoying being carried away with. :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I love all those movies! So I'm glad you followed along with the story of my improv ^___^
Thanks for checking out my work again :D!

Chapter II: Believe Chapter II: Believe

Speaks to my heart... Thank you! :) A beautiful song, Jordi!

etherealwinds responds:

Then making this was a success. Thank you!

Oh Mama Hey! Oh Mama Hey!

Instant love <3 Such a fun song, Finn! :)

FinnMK responds:

So glad you like it!

The Archive of Everything The Archive of Everything

This is my kind of place! Beautifully done, ErrorCell :)

Unmasked Unmasked

Oh, that eye! Gorgeous... Her hair looks like I could really touch it. smh... And her lips look soft. The reflection on her glove is very well places. The only thing is I'm left wondering if her mask is wood or metal though I'm inclined to believe it's metal. Maybe a bit more reflection would fix that though I'm sure you don't want to over power the draw of her face or the fact that the mask is in shadow. The balance of light to dark is almost perfect. I think though that there is room to make the darks in the background slightly darker to make her face really 'pop'. Excellent work! I'm really digging this piece!

S〇X! S〇X!

I really like the translucent quality of this drawing!